Pay Your Bill, Request Services & More
Improved Customer Experience
PAY ONLINE, BY PHONE OR BY MAIL
Dumpster Bath strives to make it easy to pay your bill online, by phone or by mail. By calling us or accessing our customer portal you can Make a One Time Payment — for a quick, simple, one-time payment. Or you can Login to enjoy the convenience of saved account information to manage your account details and automatic payments.
LOGIN – ONLINE BILL PAY
Dumpster Bath offers Online Bill Pay saving you time for more important things.
With an automatic payment plan, the monthly bill is recurrently charged to your credit card or debited from your checking account on a pre-set date every month without you having to do a thing. Not only can you have your bills delivered electronically, you can pay them online without paying a penny for stamps or envelopes. This service is FREE to our valuable customers.
Here are just a few of the advantages of Online Bill Pay:
- Convenience– You don’t have to be at your home or business to view or pay bills. You can access them any time from any location.
- Control– You’re in charge of when payments get scheduled and the amount you pay.
- Environmentally Friendly– Using green-friendly Online Bill Pay reduces the demand for paper.
- Organization Optimization– Get that stack of bills off of your desk and stop the drudgery of your billing info is available online, anytime.
- Protect Your Credit Score– We’ll remind you when your payments are due, and schedule automated payments. Your bills are paid on time, which helps maintain and improve your good credit.
- Strengthen Security– Replacing paper bills with eBills allows you to reduce the flow of personal information from unsecured mailboxes, where paper mail can be a target for theft.
CUSTOMER HUB ENROLLMENT
The process to enroll is simple. Once you are a customer in our system, you simply need an email address login that we send to you over secure servers. Receive the email, click the link and you have entered your account.
Once you have access, you can start making payments as soon as you have a bill due, clients approve quotes, check appointment details, pay outstanding invoices, print receipts, or request additional services all in one place.
If you decide ePayments aren’t right for you, simply contact us and we will ensure that your account is adjusted.
Here at Dumpster Bath, we strive to understand your needs to help you plan for the future. We want to provide our clients with the most professional and forward-thinking solutions and build long-term partnerships with every customer.
For more information about Online Bill Pay or any of our services, please contact us.